So the baby is finally kicking all the time and it is just hard enough that Daniel can feel it if I stay really still in the mornings. I feel as big as a house though but I know when the baby comes it will have been completely worth it. Though right now I am just trying to finish the semester. It is due May 16 (and I think it may be early) and it is already bigger than it should be. My next appointment is next week, but I have to get through a test on Friday before I can worry about that. It was kicking and yawning and carrying on during the New Year's Eve ultrasound. It was so cute. I don't regret for one minute not finding out what it is, but I am so relieved that it is healthy and active.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Baby!!!
So the baby is finally kicking all the time and it is just hard enough that Daniel can feel it if I stay really still in the mornings. I feel as big as a house though but I know when the baby comes it will have been completely worth it. Though right now I am just trying to finish the semester. It is due May 16 (and I think it may be early) and it is already bigger than it should be. My next appointment is next week, but I have to get through a test on Friday before I can worry about that. It was kicking and yawning and carrying on during the New Year's Eve ultrasound. It was so cute. I don't regret for one minute not finding out what it is, but I am so relieved that it is healthy and active.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment